The Center for Product Customization is a leading platform and architecture competence group. It is founded by Ulf Harlou in 2007 as a spin-off from the Technical University of Denmark (DTU) in Copenhagen.
CPC has operational experience from a vast range of consultancy projects carried out within European industrial companies. Combined with close international collaboration with universities, CPC develops and provides cutting-edge methodology to meet the requirements of companies in the most competitive situations.
The CPC approach
- Provides a key to profitable design of platforms and architectures
- Is based on an operational understanding of how to identify and reduce the costs of complexity
- Provides benefits from day one in platform and architecture projects
- Proves to reduce time-to-market while improving R&D efficiency to allow a focus on true innovation
The CPC methodology
- Is proven and operational for modeling complex platforms and architectures
- Is closely linked to operational implementation in PDM systems (e.g. PTC Windchill PDMLink® and Siemens Teamcenter®)
CPC - Center for Product Customization
- Has carried out more than 200 projects during the last 8 years
- Has served 34 different clients in international projects across Europe, United States, Latin America, India and East Asia
- Is a spin-off from DTU, based on more than 15 years of DTU experience
- Is a leading competence group within platforms, architectures and complexity reduction
- Employs consultants holding at least a Master’s degree in Engineering with platform, architecture and complexity reduction focus